SV: SV: SV: [LARTC] Loadbalancing on multiple eth rtl8139

> Från: lartc-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:lartc-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]För bert hubert
>
> On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 03:25:37PM +0200, Daniel Bergqvist wrote:
>
> > This is basicly what I'm trying to do, but inside the sch_teql
> driver. What
> > is the problems with tunnels?
>
> If your link saturates and you get packetloss, you get very weird
> performance problems. Also, one lost packet stops *all* your IP traffic
> until it's resent.

My idea is to have to devices, teql_send0 and teql_receive0. The teql_send0
is the old teql0 device, but it also adds a serial number and a new IP
header so the packet goes to the teql_receive0 device at the remote end. I
know that the packets will be sent in order on each ethernet link to the
teql_receive0 device so it keeps a queue for each connection. If there is no
packet loss only one queue that will have packets. If both queues have a
packet it means we have a packet loss. The teql_receive0 device then sends
the packets in the original order.

> > Where is the archive for netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx?
>
> It appears to have died. I'll forward you the right messages.

I got it. Thanks!

> Regards,
>
> bert hubert

Regards,