SV: [LARTC] Loadbalancing on multiple eth rtl8139

Hi!

The devices eth1 and eth3 MUST be active. Remove "ip link set down eth1" and
"ip link set down eth3". You might get problems with "TCP packet reordering"
resulting in lower bandwidth but I'm currently working with a patch to the
sch_teql driver. I will post it to the list if/when I get it to work.

Regards,
Daniel