[LARTC] quantum value for voip

Thanks Stef

Yep i missunderstood the quantum concept (itīs clear
now), but since my voip class was configured with
enough bw this doesnīt matter

Reading more on docum.org, i find hte possible cause
of the delays i was using sfq (128p queue) on the leaf
i removed sfq from the voip class

I will try also with other disciplines.. like tbf
just to have a deeper understanding of queuing in real
life applications

Are there any recomendation on which queuing
discipline to use with voip?
(my stats show 100 bytes per packet average in voip)

iīm doing more tests now and iīll re re-read the full
lartc. doc

regards