[LARTC] u32 filter rules

Hi,

Maybe I gave no examples what I want, sorry.

I have the outgoing trafic rules for the 3 local IPs (some rate, ceil and
etc) and I can browse or do whereever from Internet side speed.
But for the local net of these 3 IPs (ports smb, smtp and pop3) I would like
to have 99Mbit speed.
I use the htb_ 0_8_3 script on eth1.
I can limit by IP for example 156k downlink but if I want to have for the
same IP 99Mbit for local connection it does not work.

The same situation I have for my imq on eth1 to limit incoming trafic as
well.

ADSL 512k/256k
            |  eth0
| Linux box aka fw |