[LARTC] messed up (policy)routing

Hi there,

I've got to manage Internet Traffic, Extranet Traffic and LAN in all directions
and variants. And now I am at a point where I realize that I got too complex for
my amount of sleep. The issue is simple: I can't connect to Extranet machines
from localhost (NAT-Router). No ping, no TCP-connections, but traceroute.
>From LAN-Machines I can connect and it is NATted correctly. I have put the
iptables script, tcpdump output and the output of 'route' and ip route|rule
on http://robtone.mine.nu/hm.html
Thanks if someone could give me a little hint or anything which would
bring me to the right track.

I'm not sure whether I do wrong policy routing or maybe i forgot some
rules in the iptables script. I really don't know where the packets
get lost.

Best regards,
Robert Felber