[LARTC] HTB with two interfaces ??

--=.HIh4s(yp8vPL:=

 Venci wrote:

  > Hi all
 > I have linux 2.4.20 with 3 NIC.
 > eth0 is the internet interface (10Mbit full duplex)
 > eth1 the internal interface (100Mbit full duplex)
 > eth2 the internal interface (100Mbit full duplex)
 >
 > How to shape the network?
 > i want unused bandwidth from one internal interface to
 > be shared to the other one.
 > For example some CEIL value for the two interface ?

Hi, there,

Personally I'm not aware of any way to combine queues of two
or more interfaces. Maybe you can use IMQ device on the eth0
interface, thus shaping only Internet traffic, and then -
everything else based on src/dst address?

Start here: http://luxik.cdi.cz/~patrick/imq/

Hth,
Nickola

--=.HIh4s(yp8vPL:=