[LARTC] most out of qos

yes, thanks for the idea, the reason i did not think of implementing this is that i cannot see how it would help, the data has already passed the
bottleneck with no particular qos with regard to interactive sessions, which should mean, if i did egress on the fws internal interface, that the
ssh/telnet data would come in bursts from the fw to the host.

what i mean is this, i will try to illustrate it, (this is if the egress on the fw would be implemented);

data (most bulk traffic, some interactive session too) from the isp -> fw (buffer the bulk traffic, prioritize the session traffic) -> router and lan

this in turn would mean that after sending the session traffic the fw would send the bulk traffic in its buffer. meanwhile the fw have received
additional session and bulk traffic, and so on.

maybe im missing something here?

thanks,

tomas