[LARTC] ip route + equalize and related problems ....

root ~ # ip route ls default
10.0.9.200 dev eth1  scope link
10.0.1.200 dev eth2  scope link
10.0.3.200 dev eth4  scope link
10.0.2.200 dev eth3  scope link
default dev eth3  scope link

root ~ # ip route ls table http
default equalize
        nexthop dev eth1 weight 1
        nexthop dev eth2 weight 1

root ~ # ip route ls table ssh
default equalize
        nexthop dev eth1 weight 1
        nexthop dev eth2 weight 1

root ~ # ip rule ls
0:      from all lookup local
32762:  from all fwmark       80 lookup http
32763:  from all fwmark       22 lookup ssh
32764:  from all lookup main
32765:  from all lookup default

this is after have been used fwmark + ip rule add and a specific:

ip route add default table http equalize nexthop dev eth1 nexthop dev eth2
ip route add default table ssh equalize nexthop dev eth1 nexthop dev eth2
ip route add default dev eth3

but alla packets are forwarded to default host, and without a default host
other routing ruleset appears to be ignored ...

how I could give a priority to http and ssh table ? and how work exactly
"equalize" keyword in ip route ? I've not find example in internet...

TIA,
v.