[LARTC] failover with Multilink

Hi,
I have a gateway that is connecet throught the internet with
a permanet DSL link and dial on demand ISDN line.
If the DSL link is up I want that only this link is used. If it
fail the ISDN line.

If read http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html
and I need basicly the load balancing is near to waht  I need.

Is it possible to force the use of ine link as long as it is avaible ?

Thanx