[LARTC] isolated works fine for me

hi stef,

> Reserving bandwidth for something is not so difficult.  If you have a 100kbps
> link and you want a minimum of 10kbps for cs, you have to create 2 class :

[...]

> The 10kbps class will always get at least 10kbps.  If it's a low rate class,
> you can even limit the 90kbps to 90kbps.  So the remaining 10kbps is always
> there for the 10kbps class.

I already shape my traffic with htb and it works pretty well. But I think
I ran into the same problem as Daniel. If there is lots of other traffic
the class where all packtes of counter-strike are in has still bandwidth
available, but I'm getting ping times around 400ms (40ms if there is no
other traffic). I'm not sure if I'm missing to mark some packets of
counter-strike here or if "htb is to slow" or something else :o Therefore
I asked to get the solution if you work something out - perhaps I can fix
my scripts then ;)

best regards

		Sebastian

--
Sebastian 'spax' Pape          | Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean THEY
mailto: sebastian@p-a-p-e.de   | are not out to get you.