[LARTC] isolated works fine for me

hi there,

> > i've isolated a band of 5k for one of my friends in the network so he can
> > play counter-strike .. if i don't use the isolated parameter he will have a
> > bad ping since his class will borrow to another classes ..
> Can you post your script so I can take a look at it ?
I tried to reserve bandwidth for cs, too, but it didn't really work. So if
you work something out I would apreciate it if you post it here ;)

thanks and best regards

		Sebastian

--
Sebastian 'spax' Pape          | Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean THEY
mailto: sebastian@p-a-p-e.de   | are not out to get you.