[LARTC] checksum update in TCP

> > from 19050914, cnt 46210654
> > from 68514564, cnt 4855808
> >         at 68518659 (by 4095) in f2
> >
> > "at" block is where the block was found in other file.
>
> Uff. ;)  I give up, I don't remember seeing anything like this.  I would
> do one tcpdump at the sender and another at the receiver and compare the
> files.  If they differ, something's changed along the path, if they
> don't, it should be possible to find out which version of the file the
> dumps' data correspond to.  But that's what you've probably done already
> ... ;)

:) I can't ! Other user is in Italia, uses Win2k and have no clue
about networking. He is helping me a lot but I can't want too much
from him.
Just now I have whole tcpdump of transfer at my side (170MB), MD5
checksums of 8kb parts ot transfer and when comparing MD5s with
file's content they are ok.
So that my side stored into file exactly what arrived from network.

Seems like if w2k sometimes reads bad data from hdd .. When I resolve
it I'll let you know.

devik