[LARTC] throttle

Hi Folks,

I just released throttle, a high-level interface to tc I wrote a couple of
years ago. It's available from http://vipul.net/code.html#throttle

I wrote this for a plug-n-play traffic shaping device I built at an ISP
I was working with at that time and haven't had the opportunity to work
on it since. I have released the code in the open in case someone finds
it useful.

cheers,
vipul

--

Vipul Ved Prakash          |   "The future is here, it's just not
Software Design Artist     |    widely distributed yet."