[LARTC] Where does the Bandwidth Management taking place after/beforerouting?

AFAIK:
local stuff: Application -> IPTABLES (OUTPUT) -> ROUTING -> QDISC
	routing stuff: IPTABLES (PREROUTING/FORWARD) -> ROUTING ->
IPTABLES-POSTROUTING -> QDISC

these iptables-chains do sometimes a little wired stuff, depending on
the jump-target/Chain (especially PREROUTING/NAT/...) sometimes
routing-code is called to determine the route for iptables, but AFAIK
ALL packets pass after the iptables-code the routing-code and ALWAYS as
a LAST station the qdisc.
off course only outgoing stuff. incoming is more or less :) other way round.

Greetings

Tobias