[LARTC] Problems with the HTB cue

I have a problem. As soon I patch my kernel with HTB, or recompile with a
kernel with the HTB cue included, I start getting problems. When ever I
try to make a connection to another computer, I get connection refused.
That goes for all services. I have tryed FTP HTTP TELNET. All atempts to
make a connection gives a connection refused.

But there is a additional thing. If I set up iptables, and a bandwtith
trottle script on the server, everybody behind the linux routere, have no
problem getting on the internet. So say it short on the linux router with
HTB i get connection refused, but every one who rutes thrue the linux
router have no problems.

Oh yah one last thing, I did this on a 2.4.18 kernel that I patched with
the HTB cue. And the only thing I changed in  the make config, was to
include the HTB cue in the kernel, and there were no problems before the
patch.

Hope someone has an anserw.

CandyMan.