[LARTC] Re: [Linux Diffserv] ANNOUNCE: tc filter extensions

Yes, thats is a useful feature.
Should be able to able use the iptables LOG; I am trying to avoid
replicating things which already exist; it is very easy to replicate it.
I'll test iptables LOG sometimes today; if you beat me to it, let me know
if it works.

cheers,
jamal