[LARTC] Can I Classify Non-IP Traffic?

Background: Thanks to the LARTC howto, this list and Stef Coene's and
devik's excellent web sites I now have an ethernet bridge (patch
bridge-nf.0.0.7)  happily prioritising traffic (12Mbit) into 10 queues
(9 for IP and 1 for non-IP) using a combination of  iptables (fwmark)
and htb3 and sfq. Many thanks.

At the moment I'm filtering all non-IP traffic by setting the default
queue on the htb root qdisc to my non-IP class and having my last rule
in iptables (POSTROUTING) marks all IP packets such that htb places
these packets into my lowest priority IP queue (note this is different
from the default).

My question is can classify the non-IP traffic? Ideally I'd like to be
able create a queue for IPX traffic.I know the tc filters command has a
protocol statement but I can't find any information about setting this
to anything but ip or ipv6.

Griff