[LARTC] Help me start ...

Hi.
I am a new linux user and i would need some help.
I have a local area network with 3 machines and a RedHat 7.3 used as a
router and connected to the internet and local lan.
The bandwidth provided by the ISP is 128 KB.
I want to make sure that my computer (Windows 2000)  is guaranteed a 3KB
bandwidth and to force the local mail server (installed also on linux) to
upload mail at max 2KB.
I need this because whenever i send an email i have to wait for it to be
delivered because it just eats all my bandwidth.
I also need to guarantee a 3K bandwidth for my personal computer because I
am playing with my friends over the internet and if a download  is made from
another computer i just cant play anymore.
I would apreciate some precise help (steps, links or software applications)
because i really don't have time to read and understand all the
documentation available al lartc.org.

tnx a lot