[LARTC] Using HTB as an ISP "provisioning engine"

|Example :
|You selled 1.1 Mbps to customer1 and 0.37 (=2.2Mbps/6) to 3 other customers.
|So you have a total bandwidth of 2.2Mbps.  But you have only 1.2 Mbps
|available.
|class rate = ceil = 1.2 Mbps
|  class1 rate = 0.6, ceil = 1.1Mbps
|  class2 rate = 0.2, ceil = 0.37Mbps
|  class3 rate = 0.2, ceil = 0.37Mbps
|  class4 rate = 0.2, ceil = 0.37Mbps
]- this is fasable only if u have predetermined number of clients, what if u have varing number of clients... any time u add or remove client u have to recalculate rate and ceil's...
Yes u can achieve this with a little bit of scripting i.e. preprocessing the config but this is not a good solution..
If there was available some simple arithmetic in the QoS it would be better :")

raptor
PS. I'm having similar scenario and still many variants goes trought my head...