Sch_teql or multilink def. gw?

I'm to build a "bundlerbox" spanning over two or more DSLlines as outlined in the <http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nano.txt>.

The idea is to multiplex a LAN over e.g. four cheap DSLs, SNATing it in the action. The DSLs are from different ISPs, but all equal in speed (2048/512Kb/s).

Now, it has come to my attention that there exist a tc-module called sch_teql.

As I understand it sch_teql + SNAT on each device will functionally be the same as the

"ip rule add prio 222 table 222
ip route add default table 222 proto static \
nexthop via GWE1 dev IFE1 \
nexthop via GWE2 dev IFE2" -thing from nano.txt.

Which one is the better one in terms of overall performance, usability and stability seen from a users perspective?

I know that there has been several questions regarding "cheap line"-multiplexing, but I couldn't a definitive answer to my question.

Either that or I havn't really understood what sch_teql does and how it could be utilized.

Another, though related question:

The multilink def. gw-example above does gw-selection on a per-session basis, as I've understood it.
The keyword "equalize" as in
"ip route add default equalize nexthop via gateway.number.1.ip \
dev eth0 nexthop via gateway.number.2.ip dev eth1"

chooses routes on per-packet basis.
Can they both be used for my "box"? Why/Why not?

--
Steen Suder