Dynamic IP ppp0

Hi !!!

Sorry about my english.
I have this problem and I can not find any help.
I have a redhat 7.1 linux box as a gateway firewall with an adsl (ppp0) with
dynamic IP (no static) and I just have add a new ISP with STATIC IP.
Can I do iproute 2 multipath load balancing across both ISP,? where can I
read something about?? I don't know how can I do with the dymanic IP of my
adsl link. Where can I fount examples of config ??? I am really lost.
Thank you very very much and sorry for disturbing the list. I hope this is a
write topic for this list, and if is not, I really sorry and please tell me
about if.
Again sorry about my english, I can read better than I write (lol!)
Best Regards,

Diego