RE: Bandwidth

Yes. We do have 2 1 Mbit ADSL lines also, but they are only used for P2P
traffic (like Kazaa, Napster, ..).

> 2. Hows the tc configuration? (Like the example in the wrr-package?)

I have used the standard script in the wrr package, with some minor
changes like changed ..cbq bandwidth 10Mbit.. to .. cbq bandwidth
100Mbit..

> 3. Are there any latency-problems?
> 4. What measures has been taken to ensure low latency?

Right now our WAN link is at 96% and I have a latency about 10 ms to a
server 8 hops away (through the Danish DIX). So no, we don't have any
latency problems.

--
Morten Isaksen
misak@aub.dk - http://www.aub.dk/~misak