tc filter and fwmark

 Suppose:

ipchains -A forward -s inside_net -d 0/0 -j MASQ -m 100

(similar setup with iptables:
iptables -A PREROUTING -t nat -s inside_net -d 0/0 -j SNAT
iptables -A PREROUTING -t nat -s inside_net -d 0/0 -j MARK --set_mark
100)

eth0 = outside iface
eth1 = inside iface

now:
tc filter add dev eth0 ... handle 100 fw
should catch packets marked by the above rule in ipchains (iptables).

Ok. When the packet returns, the masq/nat code will find it in it's
table and demasquerade it (as if by an invisible inverse rule).
Question:
Will the demasqueraded packets also bear the mark 100?
And will
tc filter add dev eth1 handle 100 fw
Work?

I am probably missing something, as I haven't been able to make it work
this way.
Any suggestions, please?
I want to shape the incoming traffic that I route for my inside network
on the inside iface with queues and more complex shaping, rather then
just a plain drop on the outside iface.

Thank you.

--
ing. Andrei Boros