Re: ipip and nexthdr

Hi Andrei!

Look in the mail archives. Somebody posted a solution for GRE tunnels last
week.

--

Regards
 Abraham

Military secrets are the most fleeting of all.
		-- Spock, "The Enterprise Incident", stardate 5027.4

 Abraham vd Merwe [ZR1BBQ] - Frogfoot Networks
 P.O. Box 3472, Matieland, Stellenbosch, 7602
 Cell: +27 82 565 4451 Http: http://www.frogfoot.net
 Email: abz@frogfoot.net