RE: VLANs with shaper/QoS

Hello,

	thank you for your help. I'm looking for IMQ. It looks pretty cool
:)
	Is the IMQ code in the kernel (I use kernel 2.4.20)? I found only:
Ingress Qdisc. Is it the Intermediate queueing device? I have iptables
v1.2.6a (from RedHat 8.0).
	How can I combine IMQ and priority queueing? I MUST set up
prioritization for RTP, so it is very important to prefer RTP packet. If
I'm right IMQ can't do PRIO queueing.

	Thank,
		Thomas