Re: additional routes?

thanks for your reply martin, i am yet to read your paper.

the reason for using policy routing is that i manage several networks and i do want some kind of control on who can access
whose network. this i thought is best accomplished with policy routing using ip route and ip rule.

if i want to allow hosts from network A to reach and talk to hosts on network C, but _not_ hosts on network B, is this best
controlled by iptables? since i now probably need to specify the route to network B in that very table, i cannot deny network
A hosts to talk to network B with ip, or can i?

regards,

tomas bonnedahl