Installing/Patching RH7.3 to use htb

Hi,

I'm currently working with Vanilla RedHat 7.3 with
kernel 2.4.18-10, updated with the up2date service from RedHat.
So I guess the kernel doesn't have htb support.

Any suggestions for the most painless route to
getting htb support in my kernel ?
An example command line for the patch command would
be very useful, and the version of patch file use from
devik@cdi.cz

I've read about the patches on the htb website and it
is not clear to me which one to use, if its possible to
use with RH 7.3 and the kernel I have.

Many thanks if someone can point the way for me.

Thanks in advance.
John Cushnie