NEWBIE to LARTC

Hi all

iam new to LARTC, i have some sample setup to be setup to my home based network

i have setup like this

i have internet bandwidth of 128kbps ( may later 256kbps)
and i have 100 users running in the network, average will be 20-30 connection will be online

iam using redhat 7.3 and trying to upgrade to 8.0 ( later)
and iam running iptables with transparent cache with Squid.
with 2 NIC cards

now iam looking solution is like this

128kbps to be shared by all the online users equally
if any users increase, the bandwidth will automatically share with all users
if the user decrease also bandwidth should automatically loadbalance done.

and i want to priority traffic is http, yahoo, msn, chat, ping, traceroute, ssh
lease priority is any downloads. and uploads.

any one give me sample scripts

iam confused what to use,
i seen document, it say CBQ, HTB SFQ

iam really confused, can some one clarify me what to use to achieve the above setup

thanks
hare