Re: Newbie: Installing Traffic Shaping

* Christian Meier; <email2chris@gmx.net> on 24 Nov, 2002 wrote:
Does this mean that the kernel is not compiled with the necessary
options? Where can I see, which options the kernel was compiled with
(sorry, but I'm newbie)? I didn't change anything, it's a normal SuSE
7.3 distribution.
If it is a default SuSE kernel everything you should be already there.
Nevertheless if you want to see the config of the kernel. Note that HTB
is not there

zcat /proc/config.gz will show you the config options set. If you want
to add things and then recompile the folowing command will make it as a
kernel config file

make cloneconfig
You may want to have a look at http://susefaq.sf.net/sectionkernel.html

--