Re: zebra: ospf problem

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 08:29:10PM -0800, nitin panjwani wrote:

> Hi All,
> I am running zebra's ospfd version 0.93a in my
> network.
> On one of my extreme end router when I do 'ip route
> show' I can see that there are some routes learnt by
> zebra, but it doesn't show the associated matric.

You should be able to see the "weight" there.

> When I do 'sh ip route' at ospfd's terminal I am able to
> see the associated matrices.

What you see in ospfd is the OSPF database and not the
routing table itself. ospfd would calculate the best
route based on its database and would only pass that
best route to zebra which installs it in the routing
table.

> I am not able to reach
> the nodes learnt by ospf, but on;y to directy
> connected node.

What is the topology and the configuration of your
ospfd and an exerpt of your routing table.

Ramin