Do I have to use imq or ingress for incoming packets?

I have 2 lan cards in LINUX ROUTER. eth0 for hub(masqurade ) and eth1 for
an internet.
I used htb with eth1 to menage outgoing packets. And It is working perfect.
In my opinion , policying eth1 with htb could make the incoming packets
controlled.
but I doesn't work. It doesn't recognize any special port number.

Do I thinking wrong? Do i have to use imq ?
Thanks Inadvance.