RE: Route Vlans

>My dude is...
>Ok, Linux is running some sub-interfaces using 802.1q under eth0 only.
>So I only have one physical interface connected to the switch, where is
>the switch port where I need to connect that interfaces? Uplink port?
>Is that possible?

As long as your switch also supports 802.1Q, then of course it's possible.

You would connect the linux router to any switch port you want, all long as
the port is configured for overlapping (TAGGED) VLANS.  This way, like the
Linux router, a single port can be a member of each VLAN.

Ken Price
AgentWare, Inc.
kprice@agentware.net