Re: Squid + Htb + Nat, problem.

I don't want to use delay pools, since I want squid as a web-cache and TC as a traffic shaper(the way it should be, I think :P). Now I have tried to use DSCP marks(using Squid5Stable1) on packets so TC can handle them, but the fact is they are leaving my machine without being even touched by TC. So now I have a netfilter problem (or I'm not sure if is it still a Lartc problem). I don't know if this is the right place to ask for it, but if the packet is generated locally (as squid generates it) and it is DSCP marked  will TC match it (is the TOS match DSCP compatible or are they different fields???). If I use iptables to mark with "fwmark"(based on the DSCP mark writted by SQUID something like "#iptables -t mangle -D POSTROUTING -m dscp --dscp 0x00 -j MARK --set-mark 5") the packet will TC see this fwmarked packet as with the nated packets? I guess not, because this packet will not fall in mangle, so this should be done in the OUTPUT chain, but iptables doesn't support dscp on this chain. Which solution can I implement then?