Could someone help me understand htb queuening

Hi anyone

I try to use htb and got some strange situation
My hbt config is root htb with default to 999 class
Then I make 2 classes 999 and 998
And make many many (near 60) leafs attached to 998

                  root
                  !  !
                999  998 ---...---> many leafs

root attached to ethernet dotQ subinterface
999 make rate where high (50Mbit) but according to
tc -s class show dev <intf> traffic at this class extremally
small (near 9,6Kbit) so any other traffic going throw 998
class
On 998 class I make rate X Mbit's (without.same ceil)
Than I make many many leafs with it's own rate/ceil
Summary of rate (and ceil) is biggest then X

I think that I have 3 level of queue at my config
High level - root htb (unused because speed too high)
Second level - queue at classes 998 and 999
And next level - queue and any leaf

But I can't see queuning at class 998 even if traffic more
then X Mbits
I think I got priority queue (I set prio at nex level
classes) but nothing I got and at interface I got high speed
that X Mbits
Why? Could I do something to get such config?

M-m-m and some another information. To any leaf I connect
sfq qdisc. To 998 I doesn't connect anything. May be I need
to connect prio queuening discipline?

Also I want to ask another question
If I make filter like 1:1 to parent 1: and than make two
another filters 1:2 and 1:3 with parent 1:1 is I got logical
and between 1:1 and 1:2/1:3?

--
Best regard, Aleksander Trotsai aka MAGE-RIPE aka MAGE-UANIC
My PGP key at ftp://blackhole.adamant.ua/pgp/trotsai.key[.asc]