Re: Re: wondershaper kills eth0

Very interesting!

I'm using Debian Stable (woody) right now with the default 2.4.18 kernel.
Hrmm... I wonder what option it is lacking???  Why is 'ingress' broke???

I have been trying to find the default .config file for the debian
kernel, but I can not find it!  I don't know why it's so hard to find,
but it is not included with the source for some reason!

If you find out anything let me know!  I would really like to get my
hands on the default .config file as well!

Thanks,
Rob