Structuring my shaping

The shaping for my project needs to limit individual users while giving
each user equal priority.  My thoughts are to create a root prio qdisc and
then place a qdisc underneath that for each user.  Inside each of those
qdiscs will be the classes to subdivide traffic based on port.  Is this
the best way to accomplish what I want?

Hayden Myers
Support Manager
Skyline Network Technologies