Re: why dont packets go where i want?

> You have neither dropped or overlimit packets too. Was traffic really
> limited to the specified rate?
On a 100Mbit network I downloaded at 36kbyte/s. I think it's correct.

> > You make me very disappointed. Wondershaper told me that it is possible.
> > just wanted to add a level in the class-tree. I think I have to think
about
> > it once more. :)
>
> I also had a look at wondershaper.  Wondershaper uses an ingress qdisc for
> inbound traffic. Where does it tell you that you can shape _incoming_
> traffic with htb?
I think we are out of sync about what outgoing traffic means. :) (and i am
sure i am wrong) When traffic goes through the gw, outgoing traffic means to
the gw that packets leave it's eth1 nic, isn't it? From wondershaper i just
took examples. Of course wondershaper shapes outgoing traffic with htb. Once
more, i download on the client machine, not on the gw. Thanks for replies!
:)

Viktor