congestion problem

  Client --- R1 --- R2 --- R3 --- Web

  the Client it's me, the R1 router it's myne (so i can control it), the
  R2 is my provider router, and R3 is the provider,provider router.

  R2 - R3 is a 2mbit link
  R1 - R2 is a 10mbit link
  R2 have multiple interfaces and other 10mbit links
  I have a 32kbit garanted bandwidth on the R2-R3, but without limit (rate
  32kbit, ceil 2mbit)
You have guaranteed 32K upstream, downstream or both?
There's something strange about that in any case.
For upstream, how does r2 know which packets are from you?
Source address?  Then some other customer of your ISP could deny
you service by spoofing your address (unless your ISP filters that).
Downstream is also strange, first cause your ISP's ISP would then
have to know about you, second cause you have little control over what
others send you.  So if that is controlled at all it should be
shaped in accordance with your wishes.

You talk about downloading.  But in that case the bandwidth is used
mostly downstream.  You have limited control over that.  Assuming
the servers are using tcp you could control the acks (more to the
point the windows) you send back to limit the rate at which they send
to you.
Of course, 32Kbit is slow enough that you're never likely to be happy
with download speed.