congestion problem

I have the folowing configuration:

Client --- R1 --- R2 --- R3 --- Web

the Client it's me, the R1 router it's myne (so i can control it), the
R2 is my provider router, and R3 is the provider,provider router.

R2 - R3 is a 2mbit link
R1 - R2 is a 10mbit link
R2 have multiple interfaces and other 10mbit links
I have a 32kbit garanted bandwidth on the R2-R3, but without limit (rate
32kbit, ceil 2mbit)

The congested link is between R2 and R3. I start to download something,
the R2-R3 32kbit gets full, borrows and gets to around (let's say)
50kbit. Then other clients comes, and the bandwitdth above 32kbit gets
unsecured. In this moment i want to browse a web page, and it comes very
very hard.

The question is: what can i do from R1 to make the browsing faster, but
not limiting the download to 20kbit (for ex)???

Xnet scaneaza automat toate mesajele impotriva virusilor folosind RAV AntiVirus.
Xnet automatically scans all messages for viruses using RAV AntiVirus.

Nota: RAV AntiVirus poate sa nu detecteze toti virusii noi sau toate variantele lor. Va rugam sa luati in considerare ca exista un risc de fiecare data cand deschideti fisiere atasate si ca MobiFon nu este responsabila pentru nici un prejudiciu cauzat de virusi.
Disclaimer: RAV AntiVirus may not be able to detect all new viruses and variants. Please be aware that there is a risk involved whenever opening e-mail attachments to your computer and that MobiFon is not responsible for any damages caused by viruses.