Simple Traffic Control Question (Howto)

Hello!
I  have read the Howto (Section 9 exspecially!) a few times. It might be the
language that
i not get this or whatever!

I want to make sure that port 14567 (upd) is in  a priority 1 band (Minimum
Delay).
Port 14567 is used by an Online game, a low ping is badly needed.

I decided to use  Token Bucket Filter ( i hope i have chosen the right one)

(...)Note that we use 'tc class add' to CREATE classes within a qdisc,
but that we use 'tc qdisc add' to actually add qdiscs to these classes.(...)

1.) Do i have to create a class first ?
example: tc qdisc add dev ppp0 root handle 1: htb default 30

2.) then i have to add qdisc to a class?
example: tc qdisc add dev ppp0 root tbf rate 220kbit latency 50ms burst 1540

3.) set filter ?
example: tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip parent 10: prio 1 u32 match ip
dport 22 0xffff flowid 1:1

I have read the howto but i can not find my mistake!
I hope u can help me, i am really new to this!

Cheers, Mario