Re: [Almost OT] ipsysctl-tutorial pre-beta version

> Is this document worth the effort?

YES  (caps intended!)

> Is this anything along the lines what you have wished for?

Getting closer!

> Is there anything missing (yes, tons that I know of=))?

Yes, I couldn't find instructions on how to help you with the document. :)

> Find any bugs or errors on my part?

I have started reading it and already found some very minor errors
(typo's) but didn't know how best to take part.

Please let me know how I can be of assistance.

> I will be totally honest, this document probably took me several
> hundreds  of hours getting this far, since I had to pretty much read up
> on every  single variable in the source code. Considering that I am a
> fairly bad  coder, this took some considerable part of the time:). I am
> pretty damn  certain that this has led to hundreds of errors, and people
> will probably  want to kill me for some of them.

If I'm understanding what I've already read in the first 10 pages
correctly then it has already been of more value to me than you can hope
to imagine in this life time! :)

Cheers DiG