HTB2 and 2.4.19

Hi there,

I have a server which was running HTB(v1) and kernel 2.4.18 nicely
for some months.

I needed to upgrade its kernel to 2.4.19, applied the htb2 patches,
compiled, etc... upgraded tc binary as well.

The problem I have is that tc seems not to be picking my marked packets.
iptables tells me they are being marked, its counters gets
incremented accordingly, but tc shows all the traffic going to its
default leaf.

Do you have any clue on what should I look?

Thank you,
--
Luiz Felipe Ceglia  	-  Staff TereNet
lceglia@terenet.com.br 	-  +55-21-9135-3679