HTB and per-connection bandwidth allocation

Hi,

How do I allocate a guaranteed rate to each individual connection.
For example I can allocate, say 1Mb, to all HTTP traffic by defining the appropriate class & filter. In this case, if I have one connection it will get all 1M; if I have 100 then each connection will get ~ 10k. But supposing I want to allocate 10k per individual connection regardless of the number of connections - so if I have only one connection it gets 10k...20 get 20*10k and if I go above 100 any extra connections are dropped. This allows a guaranteed level of service per connection.
I cannot see how to achieve this in HTB.

Thanks
Michael