/proc interface OR graphing again ?

hi,

I was searching in the arhives(for tcng-htb patch, still searching !!) and found a discussion about /proc interface for the ip-statistics/qos ..... is there any advance on this ?

Current practice is to install ipchains/iptables for counting the traffic and then graph the results with ip"something!" (computionaly intensive).... i probably will take the approach a separate station in promicious mode.. but availability of the counters in the /proc can streamline the things alot and give a quick way with simple scripts to handle those things...

And the idea to polling this statistics later with mrtg via net-snmp is good :")

thanx alot
raptor@tvskat.net

PS. If anyone has the tcng-htb patch nearby, send it to me please :") thanx