Requset regarding packet marking.

Hello Sir,

I want some help from you. I have my configuration like this. I
have three machines. PC1,PC2,PC3.

            hub                        hub
PC1--------------------PC2-----------------------PC3
eth0                eth0,eth1                    eth0

I want to work my configuration like diffserv. I am generating
traffic from PC3 and sending it to PC1 via PC2(as a router)and
 from PC2 to PC1 also. So i have two kinds of traffic. I want to
do these things:

1. Mark the packets going out from PC3 towards PC1 via PC2.

2. I have my rules and filters with tc in PC2. Means i want to
contol the traffic from PC2. Based on the mark which i put on the
traffic going out     from   PC3 i want to put the traffic in
different-differnt classes. Means i want to filter the traffic
based on the mark on traffic. It would be helpful if i am  able to
mark the TOS bits so that i can see it in tcdump or ethereal.

3. Traffic going out from PC2 and generated by PC2 itself should
have different differnt mark so that the traffic can be filtered
based on the mark.

Please suggest sthing related to this.

Waiting for your reply.

Anish Mehta.