Another sharing tehnique, is this possible ?

hi,
(assume HTB)
I was thinking will it be possible to do some sort of UNFAIR-SHARING :"), what I have in mind :

Say I have a internet link with 100kbits bandwith, then I want to share it between many clients (which will increase over time). Let's i start with 5 clients with rate = 30kbits...
See the total bandwith of users is 120kbits but I have only 100kbits.... So where is the problem I want to describe their bandwith like

total 100kbits
 |__ user1 => rate 30kbits, ceil 30kbits
 |__ user2 => rate 30kbits, ceil 30kbits
 |__ user3 => rate 30kbits, ceil 30kbits
 |__  .....................
 |__ userX => rate 30kbits, ceil 30kbits

U can say why I just don't calculate 100/5 = 20 and set for all users "rate 20kbits, ceil 30kbits", 'cause i will add more users in the future and will need to calculate again and again this value... also some of them may want 30kbits other 10kbits etc....
(it is ok for them to get lower rates 'cause the speed is ungaranteed the user are not online 24hours a day and of course when bandwith got used to the max it will upgraded to better speed)..

In fact what I want to say is : the max rate should be X but if the link is overused u will get lower speed ...??
One way this to be done is if I use something like this :

 rate 0 ceil desired-speed

but is this possible, or if not what is the lowest possible value....
- Will proirity have be taken into account so that i can say some should be served better than other ?
- the lower possible bandwith i will lend is 9600bps .. yes we have such speeds the price here is big :"(

Thanx alot
raptor