Re: Multipath route problem

	Hello,

On 31 Jul 2002, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:

> two things. The first is patches made by Julian Anastasov,
> I had a link but it does not seem to work. Julian subscribes to this
> list so maybe he will post an updated link to where they can be found.

	The box that hosts the patches is down. I can't provide
another link, I don't know whether it is mirrored with wget
somewhere by someone. When the site is ok I'll upload the
files. Until then, I still can use email, just let me know
what files you like to see. I simply didn't started to think for another
place for this page, I hope the issue will be resolved in days.

Regards

--
Julian Anastasov <ja@ssi.bg>