Re: Multiple ADSL link

	Hello,

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Jkx wrote:

> > 	This bug is fixed in iproute2 package from this year.
> > Fetch the latest archive.
>
> (Please add this in the Howto . I spent a couple of
> hours to find that)

	Always use the latest software in such situations, the
HowTo is not a changelog :)

> so the nex question is :
> How could i NAT my local traffic throught this 2 ppp
> I usually do that w /

	Check this URL:

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/~julian/#routes

	and read some docs and the included examples. Then
you will be able to build correct routing rules for your
setup.

Regards

--
Julian Anastasov <ja@ssi.bg>