Re: ingress qdisc on kernel 2.2.21 with ds8 patch

Alexey Talikov wrote:

> May be you use ftp in passive mode, where port 20 not used

No, I set the client not to use passive mode, and confirmed it with
tcpdump. If it were a protocol/port specific thing I'd dig more in that
direction.
And the statistic counters are on zero at all times.
If it were passive mode, why didn't the ingress capture the ftp session
packets on port 21???

I even set firewall to mark everything and the filter directs it to
ingress. Nothing happened.