Re: Anything out there that is similar to Cisco's WFQ?

Don Cohen wrote:

> > From: "CIT/Paul" <xerox@foonet.net>
> > Any help would be greatly appreciated :) This is much better than SFQ :>
>
>Sounds like SFQ to me.  Can you tell us what the differences are?

PRIO'd SFQ.

If you had classful PRIO with SFQ on each band, you'd probably have a
similar effect to what's been described; just a guess though.  It seems
the desire is to 'ignore' low-priority bands if high-priority bands have
traffic, and to balance between those sessions.
--
Michael T. Babcock
CTO, FibreSpeed Ltd.